martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Time flies 😳⏰

And so it’s my last week, it’s like I started this new year yesterday. I remember receiving the news that I would be in Clara another year and being so happy about it, little did I know that before I could blink... it’s over! 

But as I look back on the last 9 months, it hasn’t disappointed! I’ve enjoyed this year and it’s exceeded expectations. Some of you I met for the first time, and some of you we’ve developed our relationship. I feel so lucky and blessed to not have only been placed in my dear Clara Campoamor, but also to have 2 years working with you all. 

All of you have been a pleasure to teach and your sense of humour is really special, along with your desire to try in English, even if it doesn’t quite work. But we can laugh and move on, the mistakes you make only make you better at English, don’t worry, I’ve had my fair few embarrassing Spanish moments too. Thank you for being the most wonderful and energetic (sometimes too much) students I could meet and I wish I could stay another year.... this time it really is my last week :( 

I hope we can have a great last week together and enjoy the remaining moments, I have so many wonderful memories in Clara and I’ll remember them in my heart wherever I go. 

Thanks to every single one of you, without you wonderful students and teachers, my experience wouldn’t have been the same! 

I’m going to keep this short, but here’s to the 3 days left- love to you all! 


Lissy 😘





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario