lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Hello!

Hello!

My name is Caroline (or Caro for short) and I am the Auxiliar de Conversación in I.E.S. Clara Campoamor for this school year. I am very excited for this year and to get to know all of the students at school! Let me tell you a bit about myself!


I am from Darien, Connecticut, USA - a town of around 20,000 people about 80 km outside New York City.


I am 22 years old, and I have two younger sisters, Jenny (20 years old) and Eliza (16 years old).
Jenny, Eliza, and I


I have two Labradors, Oakley and Bailey.


I graduated from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania with a degree in International Relations. 

In my free time I like to listen to music, watch TV/movies, play and watch sports, and spend time with my friends and family. My favorite American football team is the New York Giants. I snowboard, and I also play lacrosse and field hockey. (fun fact: I used to work as a snowboard instructor!) 

I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next few months! If you have any questions, or just want to say Hi, let me know! 

-Caroline

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario