martes, 19 de octubre de 2021

Hi everyone!

 



        Hi everyone! My name is Sierra Cady and I am the language assistant at Clara Campoamor for this school year. 
        To introduce myself, I am 22 years old and I grew up in a smaller town in the south suburbs of Chicago, Illinois in the United States. I then moved to Columbus, Ohio when I was 18 to attend The Ohio State University, which is the third largest university in the United States and has about 60,000 students. There, I studied chemistry and Spanish. Outside of school, I love music! I played the saxophone in band and sang in choir throughout middle school, high school, and college. Also during college, I studied for a semester in Seville, Spain and got to learn about Spanish culture. It was a great experience and I am happy to be back in Andalucía again!
         I know that language learning is hard, but I am excited to get to help you all feel more comfortable with English this year and share some of my American culture along the way. I am sure that we will have a great year at Clara Campoamor in bilingual classes! 

Thanks guys, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario