lunes, 20 de enero de 2020

Winter Holidays!!!

For the holidays, my family came to visit me for 2 weeks. We decided to take advantage of our location in Lucena and explore Andalusia. We rented a Fiat car and drove every day from Lucena to a new destination.



                Here is my father, mother and younger brother in Granada

The first place we went to see was Rute. We visited the Belén de Chocolate and I loved seeing the chocolate sculptures and eating lots of sweets from Rute. 


                         This was one of my favorite pastries from Rute



The following day, we visited Iberfauna, an environmental education center and wildlife reserve in Zuheros. They had a variety of animals such as Iberian wolf, fox, lynx, roe deer, and goats and donkeys. We also went on a beautiful hike called CAÑON DEL RIO BAILÓN.



       My favorite animals were Dicky the goat and Platea the donkey.




Iznájar,  was the final small town we visited and it was my favorite. We walked everywhere until we found the castle of Iznájar. The view from the castle was breathtaking and the tour was very interactive. 






We then traveled to the big cities like Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba and Malaga. My family loved Cordoba and they were impressed with the Mezquita. We also enjoyed walking and blowing bubbles in the Plaza of Espana. We walked through the Albaicín until we reached the Mirador de San Nicolás, and fell in love with the view of the Alambra and the ambience of Granada. The Picasso museum in Malaga was very interesting and my mom loves art, so she enjoyed it the most.











Ofcourse, I went to see the parade of Los Reyes Magos and loved seeing how creative the floats were.

These were my Christmas holidays and I enjoyed every second of traveling and being with my family! 

Thank you for reading :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario