domingo, 9 de junio de 2019

MY LAST WEEK 😭😭❤️❤️⭐️⭐️

I’m currently home for the weekend and sat on my sofa with my dog and it seems the perfect moment to write you all my final thoughts. 😭❤️ I really am going to try keep it short because if not, I’ll get too emotional and waffle on. So here goes me trying. 

First of all, I’d like to say how unbelievably thankful I am to have had the last 2 years with you all. I count my blessing every day that I happened to end up in Clara and to have met all of you! you’re all inspiration, talented, funny and beautiful humans. It’s only been a week and I’m already honestly missing you all, it’s hard not being there. 

You’ve all touched my heart in some way and I have so many funny and heart touching memories that I’ll keep for life. You’re not just any other students or colleagues to me, you feel like an extended family and I hope you all keep in touch. I’ll always wonder how you’re all getting along, and now I have most of you on Instagram (yes, I finally accepted my 150 requests hahaha) please do update me on your lives, as it’ll be a pleasure to hear from you all. 🥰🥰

More importantly, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MY LAST WEEK!!!! 💕💗💞💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💝
I couldn’t have asked for a better way to leave my beloved Clara. You really did all make me cry so much on my last day and it hit all the nerves in my body. Thank you for all the songs and the dance. The lyrics were beautiful and you all practiced so hard, whenever I feel sad or I miss you, I’ll watch the video. Thank you for putting in so much effort, I love you all lots. Also, thank you for your box of messages, I’ve read every single one of them and I’ll keep them forever. They’ll come to university with me next year for those days when I need some motivation and to remind me why I want to teach. You all have so much love and are special, please share it with the world ⭐️ 

And well, thank you to every teacher too that put in so much effort to help collaborate with my last week, I really appreciate it when you’re all so busy. I also want to say a massive and special thank you to Marta for organising everything, especially for my surprise party on Wednesday after school with all my amazing colleagues, now friends ❤️ thank you for being the best boss I could’ve asked for the past 2 years and I wish you all the best with bilingualism in the future years 💕

Well, it seems I’ve already written too much!!! But THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAIN!!! each and every single one of you are fabulous and will achieve so much. Thank you for being part of my Spanish journey and helping me through. 

It may be the end, but it’s never goodbye, I’ll definitely be popping back occasionally to see you all, I promise. I already need to come back and get stuff out of my locker in the next few weeks, so I’ll be sure to say bye then. I wouldn’t be capable of leaving Spain without coming to say bye one last time, or rather, hasta luego! 

Below is the photo I took with every class I work with, I really hope I haven’t missed any off ☺️

Love to you all and good luck with everything, I really am blessed 🧡💚💕💛💗💝❤️💞































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario