miércoles, 6 de junio de 2018

Sometimes words aren't enough❤️

Well, it actually seems like the other blog wasn't my last (of course it wasn't, I couldn't not write again after leaving) but this actually is the end now... 😳😥

I honestly do not have the words to express how grateful, thankful and blessed I am about my last day in the amazing Clara Campoamor!! It was truly truly so special and I'll never ever forget it 💗💜💚 I'm not sure I really deserve an entire party, i just did my job and enjoyed doing it! The party is also for all of your hard work too and the bilingual teachers, and of course Marta (the one who coordinates this English/Spanish teaching that you either love or hate) so i hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did, and got to eat more than me 😂😂 but speaking to all of you and feeling like the paparazzi were following me was much more important than eating hahaha I couldn't have felt more emotions at once... it was bittersweet! The biggest smile on my face yet holding back the tears! 







Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful gifts, being at your school and meeting such lovely people has been a gift in itself. The flowers, well, I don't think I've ever seen such a big bunch and my arm was hurting by the time I got home haha they are so beautiful though, I really love flowers 💞💐🌸 also, my handmade notebook for la aula específica is truly magical and I can't wait to use it (i think it's going to be for Spanish phrases) but I'm truly grateful to have been given it, and I wish I had more time with you wonderful humans! Lastly, THE BOOK WITH ALLLLLLL OF YOUR MESSAGES!!! 😭😭❤️❤️😀😀 I have no words to explain how much that mean to me, I'm going to keep it forever and whenever I feel a little sad it will be read, I can never ever forget any of you and this book is perfect and I absolutely love it! I did In fact cry reading the messages, they are so lovely! Thank you for every single letter and the drawings and the thought and time! 😘😘








Well, thank you for not only an super special send off, but also for a wonderful last 2 days that I enjoyed so much (you crazy children running around the school doing a treasure hunt) and a spectacular year! I hope you manage to see the card I made for you, all of you truly deserve it and I wish I could've written one for each of you, but hey I'm human and I do enjoy having a life 😂🙈 I'll send the photos that I took with each of the classes to Marta should you want to see them! I'm going to print them and keep them in a special place!9






And I guess that's all, I mean I could go on forever, but let's save you anymore pain 😂😂 truly thank you so much for everything and remember you can do anything you put your mind to, and be kind always! 

I LOVE CLARA AND ALL OF YOU INSIDE!! Until we see eachother again, good luck with everything in your life, reach your dreams, keep smiling and do your best (nobody can ask for any more)

Lissy over and out 😘🤓




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario